Or a one-time donation here:
Friends of Trumbull is a volunteer group that supports the activities organized at Trumbull Manor. Under the auspices of Trumbull Manor Inc., the Friends of Trumbull host fundraisers for the preservation of the building, promote the activities of the Conference Center among friends and family, and volunteer in various ways to sustain the vitality of Trumbull Manor as an important contributor to the Community.
Thank your for all your prayers, time and support.
“Trumbull Manor helps keep our family closer to God.”
This is just one of many comments we hear from participants who value the recollections, workshops, and retreats at Trumbull Manor.
Spiritual and cultural programs at Trumbull Manor provide opportunities to reflect on daily work, family life, and relationships with God and others in light of the basic truths of the Catholic faith. To support this good work, the Trumbull board and community need to raise $20,000 yearly to help maintain the oratory, retreat house, and gardens.
This year, your generosity allowed these important upgrades:
- A professional kitchen stove in place of the 30-year-old stove
- A commercial-grade dishwashing system
- New lighting controls in the oratory
In addition, you helped to:
- Paint and repair interior walls and woodwork
- Plant, weed, and water the beautiful gardens
- Keep facilities safe by upgrading and maintaining the plumbing and electrical work
In 2019, with your help we will:
- Replace and repair oratory linens, priest’s vestments, and sacred vessels
- Equip each bedroom with a headboard and other furniture as needed
- Begin exterior painting of the historic main house, and continue lawn and garden upgrades
We invite you to join us in supporting this special place where people draw closer to God.
Trumbull Manor is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations received by December 31 are tax deductible for 2018.
The Board of Trumbull Manor
Kevin Heaney, President
Barbara Finzen, Vice-President